Athletes skilled enough to play college sports at the NCAA or NAIA level must make sure they meet all eligibility requirements and officially register. Go to one of the websites below to register. See Mr. Burns if you have questions.
- There is a fee to register. Athletes who have qualified for an ACT fee waiver might be eligible for a NCAA or NAIA fee waiver.
- It is more difficult to meet the requirements of the NCAA than NAIA division.
- Make sure you have taken the correct courses and meet the qualifying ACT and/or GPA. Check out the websites listed above for details.
- Talk to your counselor if you have questions.
- ACT scores must come directly from ACT. When you register for the ACT you will be able to send your scores to four colleges without paying extra. Use the code 9999 to send your scores to the NCAA and/or use the code 9876 to have them sent to the NAIA. You will have to pay to have them sent later if you do not.